Sunday, October 3, 2021

New Admin for 2021 Swap!

 New Admin for 2021 Swap!

As I sit here going through my first official checklist for the 2021 swap, making sure everything is ready for November 1st, the calm before the storm as you will; thought I should take a moment and introduce the person behind the emails this year.  



My name is Megan, mom to Harper & Benny Jr (10) and Hunter (8) I made my first ornament in 2013 and every year since for my son Benny who passed at 2 days old. My twins were born at 25 weeks, 2 days and after 2 days of fighting as hard as we all could, Benny gained his wings.  Doing this swap keeps his memory and spirit alive in our home during the Holidays. He may be gone but never forgotten.  

When I saw the message about needing a new coordinator, I couldn't imagine not having this swap and immediately jumped at the chance.  I am excited and blessed to be able to help make that special moment and this swap happen for other families across the world and hope to keep building this year after year.  



"We think about you always, we talk about you still, you have never been forgotten, and you never will.  We hold you close within our hearts and there you will remain, to walk and guide us through our lives, until we meet again."   -Author unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment