Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pretty Things on Display

First of all, THANK YOU to each one of you for joining this swap. I love how the babylost community, under some of life's worst circumstances, continues to share so much love and support. You are all amazing.

It's been really cool to see all of your flower projects - a lot of creativity on display! I only received about fifteen photos, but I put them together in a slideshow here so everyone can take a peek:


A few of you also got in touch to let me know that your gifts have not yet arrived. Hopefully I've responded to each of you by now. I'm hoping your crafts arrive soon! If you still want to send in a photo you can - I can post individual photos here. Or you can put them on FB.

If you want to be contacted when the next swap is starting, please send me your email address (roseyjenni AT gmail), and I'll put you on my list. If you participated in the ornament swap last December and asked to be on my mailing list at that time, you don't need to send me your email again. Apart from that mailing list, I'll be deleting everyone's contact info from my records shortly, for privacy's sake.

Love, gratitude, and warm springtime hugs to each of you!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creative work! Thanks, mamas.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so beautiful. So honoured to be a part of this.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..... each and every gift is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete