Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reminder: Swap Registration Deadline, 5pm Monday

If you or someone you know is thinking of signing up for our ornament swap, registration will be open until 5pm EST tomorrow, Monday the 15th. After that the sign-up form will be disabled. My plan is to assign "secret swappers" Monday evening and to (hopefully!) contact each of you on Tuesday with all the information you need to start your ornament.

I'll also post updates here over the next week or so. If anyone would like to share ideas for pretty and super simple ornaments to help out the less crafty among us, please send instructions to me, and I'll post them here. Or you can leave your ideas in the comments. Thank you!

And by the way, we have almost 100 people registered. Wow!

For those of you who are new, please scroll down to the next post for complete swap instructions. If you have any questions, you can ask in the comments or drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment